ST. LOUIS, Mo. - PROMO, Missouri's statewide LGBT advocacy and policy organization, announced today the White House and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services will host a Midwest Regional LGBT Summit at Washington University in St. Louis, Sept. 30th. The event is co-hosted by PROMO and the Missouri Foundation for Health. To RSVP to this free event click HERE. Seating will be limited.
This summit will focus on the following topics:
- The Future of Federal and State Nondiscrimination Protections
- Improving Data Collection for the LGBT Community
- Health Disparities and the Trans and Queer Trans Communities of Color
- Health and Aging in the LGBT Community
- LGBT Communities and the Affordable Care Act: Where Are We Now?
- How to Effectively Engage and Support LGBT Youth