CHICAGO, Ill. – The Executive Committee of International Mr. Leather is pleased to announce the Judges and Tally Masters for International Mr. Leather 2016.
The Judges for the 38th International Mr. Leather competition are as follows:
• Patrick Smith, Los Angeles, CA – International Mr. Leather 2015
• Joe Barlow, Provincetown, MA – Creative Director-Full Kit Gear, Mr. Boston Leather 2008
• Jeff Gruenberger, Atlanta, GA – Executive Producer-Mr. Wisconsin Leather, Mr. Northwoods 2011
• Derek Harley, Minneapolis, MN – Founder-Team Friendly Minnesota, Mr. Minneapolis Eagle 2012
• Jeff Henness, Seattle, WA – Executive Director-Cascadia Leather Rising Productions, Seattle Leather Grand Dad 2012
• Penelope Jones, Norman, OK – Vice President-Tulsa Girls of Leather, Women's International Leather Legacy 2015
• Steve Laviolette, New Brunswick, Canada – Mr. North Florida Drummer 2000 and Mr. Sun Coast Leather 2001
• John O'Brien, Dublin, Ireland – Secretary-Geared Ireland
• Michael Shorten, Chicago, IL – Co-Director-MAsT:Greater Chicago, International Master 2014
The Tally Masters for IML 2016 are as follows:
• Don Leach, Fort Lauderdale, FL – Associate Member--Chicago Hellfire Club and Great Lakes Leather Sir 2002
• Dominion ONYX,Washington, DC – Author/Blogger, Past President-Mid-Atlantic Chapter of ONYX
International Mr. Leather 2016 will be held Friday, May 27 through Monday, May 30, 2016 (Memorial Day Weekend) in Chicago. The Congress Plaza Hotel, 520 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL will be the host hotel for IML 2016.
For weekend information, ticketing, hotel reservations and frequent updates, please visit our website: www.imrl.com.